The “rules” of the challenge are simple.
1. Purchase your kit for $2.00. (The low cost of the challenge fabric is thanks to the Liquidation World fabric sale!) The fabric is a strip 8″ wide by WOF. Basically, the organizer bought what fabric was left on the bolt and divided the piece by 24 (total number of kits). You don’t need to use all of the fabric, but we are to use enough that it is clearly visible (a 1″ square would not suffice).
2. Your quilt must include at least one heart motif.
3. The outside perimeter of your work should be no smaller than 72″ and no bigger than 168″.
4. Your work must have a hanging sleeve.
5. You must include a label on the back of the quilt, and then cover the label with a piece of fabric to ensure anonymity.
6. Quilts are to be submitted at the September meeting in an unmarked bag.
7. Winners will be determined at the quilt show by Viewer’s Choice.
8. Have fun!
This sounds like my kind of challenge–especially, rule #8!